Attracting and keeping talented employees, becoming an employer of choice, and being known as a great place to work are all smart business strategies in today's competitive business world. BrownRichards' team of consultants specializes in helping organizations like yours assess and develop work-life programs that meet their corporate goals and employees' needs. Let us partner with you to explore how work-life initiatives can help you.
Strategic Work-Life Consulting
Want to become an Employer of Choice or one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For? BrownRichards will look at your current programs and policies and benchmark them against others in your industry and the nation. We’ll tell you what your company is doing well and what programs you need to put in place to attract "the best and brightest."
The services include:
- Strategic work/life consulting
- Focus groups and support groups
- Feasibility studies and benchmarking assessments/surveys
- Corporate on-site child care center development
- Program evaluation for child care centers
- Executive searches for center directors and work/life managers
- Professional development and training
- Webinars and seminars