BrownRichards understands how difficult it may be to address elder needs and concerns. Many people don’t know what services or types of facilities are available when a crisis creates the need for immediate action. At BrownRichards, our job is to guide and assist you when it’s difficult to make sense of your options.
Through our referral service, we follow up with in-depth information, offering you a range of community resources, hours of operation, pricing, location, and other valuable data, as well as our own educational materials.
Eldercare Telephonic Case Management and Referral
Our geriatric care managers specialize in aging services. When we help you, we discuss your specific situation, help outline your options, and make appropriate referrals to community resources.
Eldercare Resource Packets
We have created Tip Sheets for you on the following aging services:
- Housing Options: independent, assisted living, personal care homes, and nursing homes
- Geriatric Care Managers: Who they are and what they can do for you
- Home Care Agencies: What services they can provide, plus a checklist to use when hiring
- Home and Community-Based Services including senior centers, home-delivered meals programs, and transportation
- Adult Daycare Programs: What they are designed to do, plus a checklist to use when visiting
- Elder Law Attorneys: When they should be used and questions to ask to determine competency in your area of need
- Medicare vs. Medicaid: What the two programs are and who pays for which services.
We can work with your employer to coordinate, schedule, and plan a seminar that meets employees’ needs. We share the most current research, options, and resources to enable employees to make the best decisions for their families.
Onsite Caregiver Support Groups
We specialize in planning and coordinating onsite meetings at the work location. These meetings enable employees to share their personal experiences and come away with the feeling that you are not alone.
Elder Care Fairs
We plan and conduct Eldercare Fairs and invite a variety of providers so that you have the opportunity to see firsthand the services that are available to meet your needs.
Geriatric Care Management Network
BrownRichards works with progressive employers who want to assist financially in providing a geriatric care manager for employees. Our nationwide network can offer assistance no matter where an employee's older family member lives. Using our assessment tool, our geriatric care managers can evaluate the situation, develop a care plan, educate employees and their families about their options, and suggest services that address their needs.