Receive a private, confidential consultation on your legal concerns
Now you and family members can seek advice from an experienced attorney on any personal legal matter you may have, including but not limited to:
- Family Law — child support, adoption, divorce, separation, guardianship and name change
- Estate Planning — wills, trustee matters, conservatorship, probating a relatives’ will
- Consumer Rights — consumer complaints and contracts
- Automobile Matters — DWI/DUI, license suspension, traffic violations, and purchases, sales, or leases
- Housing and Real Estate Matters — landlord or tenant issues, selling or purchasing a home, leases, mortgages, deeds
- Criminal Matters — felony and misdemeanor charges, juvenile court
- Accidents and Personal Injury — medical malpractice, loss of life, product liability, motor vehicle accidents, building accidents, construction accidents
We have help-line attorneys in all 50 states.
If our help-line attorneys are unable to answer your concerns, they will refer you to a lawyer in their network. If you choose to hire an attorney that they refer you to, you will receive a 25% discount off that attorney's billing rate. They will also call the attorneys they refer you to so that they can ensure that the attorney is available to take your case.