BrownRichards & Associates was established in 1977, and specializes in providing nationwide and international work-life consulting and referral services to employers and organizations of all sizes and all types of industries. BrownRichards services have focused client attention on benefits and policies that work.
BrownRichards & Associates is composed of two divisions: The Consulting Service and The Family Referral Service.
Our History Includes:
- Established in 1977 as Corporate Child Care Consultants, Ltd one of the first work/life companies in the country
- Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia
- Credentialed by WBENC, Women's Business Enterprise National Council.
- Strategic Work-Life consulting initially setting up Corporate On-Site Child Care Centers
- Started the Dependent Care Resource and Referral Service in 1981 – with child care, it later became a full service program.
- In 1987 partnered with our first Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and began doing business as BrownRichards & Associates
- In 1997 developed one of the first databases of national resources accessed via the internet.