BrownRichards & Associates mission is to provide innovative, high-quality work-life consultation and services that enable employers to offer programs that assist their employees and their families to balance personal and work responsibilities. BrownRichards does this through the use of innovative and comprehensive systems, processes and technology with superior staff, consultants and management.
BrownRichards' vision is “Enhancing the quality of lives through innovative, comprehensive, and client driven work-life services.” Our company has been founded on and guided by five primary goals and values. They include:
- Integrity: to develop a professional and ethical company with the knowledge that value and service to our customers will result in profitability and longevity.
- Professionalism: to offer our customers a broad range of work-life services and to give them the highest degree of technical expertise and professional service.
- Commitment: to offer our clients services through a dedicated staff with consistency and efficiency.
- Accountability: to provide our employees with an environment which is positive and challenging, and encourages accountability and professional growth.
- Diversity and Respect: to develop a diverse work force that embraces and respects diversity among both our staff and clients.